Remote learning and crafting are made easy with The Happy Schooler
The Happy Schooler Desk and Stool by Cardboard Craze is the perfect solution for your hybrid or remote learner. Gone are the days of sacrificing your kitchen or dining room table for a makeshift learning space and you’ll be happy to say goodbye to spending a fortune on a desk that requires hours of assembly. With this new desk and stool combo, parents and grandparents can easily create the ideal learning space during the day and hide it away, out of sight for the night or weekend. In the afternoon, it can quickly be turned into a craft or Lego table!
In addition to the low cost (it’s only $25!), the Happy Schooler is mobile and versatile, so your child can set it up in the living room, their bedroom or even outside. The Happy Schooler is incredibly easy for anyone to assemble, so it won’t feel like Christmas Eve gift prep!
The desk comes in two convenient sizes and is a great solution for kids up to 12 years old. The material is 100% recyclable, light weight and economical.
The best part? This great, affordable product was designed by a New Hampshire mom and manufactured in Massachusetts.
Get yours here: cardboard-craze.myshopify.com/
Other things you should know:
- Available in 27 inch and 29 inch height options
- Free pickup is available
- This product is made of cardboard, so don’t get it wet or stand on it
The Happy Schooler Giveaway
Contest rules and fine print details:
- You can enter the contest only once and you must be at least 18 years old to qualify.
- Two lucky winners will be chosen!
- Winners will need to coordinate directly with Cardboard Craze to claim prize.
- You must complete this survey and provide all necessary information to be eligible to win.
- The last day to enter to win is Sunday, November 1, 2020.
- The winners will be notified by email on Monday, November 2, 2020.
- ParentingNH and McLean Communications are not responsible for lost or damaged prizes.
- The winners will be subject to verification by McLean Communications judges. Winners will be picked at random. Judges decisions are final.
- ParentingNH and McLean Communications employees and their families are not eligible to win this prize.
- By entering this contest and sharing your email and personal information you acknowledge that this information may be used by McLean Communications and Parenting NH Magazine to contact you with special offers related to their events, products or publications. We will not make your personal information public or sell your information to any other parties.