Enter to win tickets
2nd Annual Dandelion Festival
May 18, 2019 | 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Remick Country Doctor Museum & Farm
Tamworth Village, NH
Weed or wonder? There is so much to learn about the lovely dandelion and the Remick Museum invites you for an event celebrating this plant as a staple throughout human history. Taste dandelion jelly, dandelion fritters, dandelion flower honey and more. Check out cooking, canning, and preserving demonstrations. Explore the health benefits of the dandelion through new exhibits, and sample bitters, cordials, wine, root beer and tea. There will also be face-painting, yoga, and hands-on crafts.
Simply fill out the form below and you’ll be entered to win a voucher good for a family admission (2 adults and 2 children [age 16 and under]). The family voucher is valued at up to $40.
More information about this great, annual event can be found at: remickmuseum.org
- You can enter the contest only once and you must be at least 18 years old to qualify.
- Winners will receive a voucher that will need to be redeemed at the Remick Country Doctor Musem & Farm on the day of the event. The voucher covers the cost of admission; any additional purchases will need to be paid for by the ticket winner.
- You must complete this survey and provide all necessary information to be eligible to win.
- The last day to enter to win tickets is Sunday, May 12, 2019.
- The winners will be notified by email on Monday, May 13, 2019.
- ParentingNH and McLean Communications are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- The winners will be subject to verification by McLean Communications judges. Winners will be picked at random. Judges decisions are final.
- ParentingNH and McLean Communications employees and their families are not eligible to win this prize.
- By entering this contest and sharing your email and personal information you acknowledge that this information may be used by McLean Communications and Parenting NH Magazine to contact you with special offers related to their events, products or publications. We will not make your personal information public or sell your information to any other parties.