Nominate a parent for NH Children’s Trust’s Unsung Hero Awards
Do you know a parent or caregiver who shows one or more of these Protective Factors?
- Ability to bounce back from stress (Parental Resilience)
- A strong support system (Social Connections)
- Understands their child’s developmental needs (Knowledge of Parenting and Child Development)
- Shows empathy and support toward their child’s feelings (Social and Emotional Competence of Children)
- Not afraid to ask for help or receive help (Concrete Support in Times of Need)
Nominate a parent who may have overcome adversity, is a role model to other parents or whose parenting comes with ease. The Unsung Hero Award will recognize 29 parents for the 29 days of February, Parent Recognition Month. Parents are defined as dual parents, single parents, grandparents, foster or adoptive parents. All nominations are due Dec. 15, 2019.
Go to www.nhchildrenstrust.org.