Meet this year's deserving recipients
For three years, ParentingNH has recognized New Hampshire’s dedicated and talented teachers who are not only excited about teaching but also get their students excited about learning.
2020 has been a challenging year for everyone, but Granite State educators have shown just how flexible, hard-working and committed they are to the success of their students, whether by learning in-person or remote.
We invite parents to tell us about their child’s favorite teacher as well as peers and principals to brag about inspiring colleagues. The magazine will be selecting several teachers to feature in the January 2021 issue.
More information about the nomination process and general guidelines for New Hampshire’s Top Teachers:
- Preschool teachers through Grade 12 are eligible for consideration.
- Submissions will be accepted from parents of former students, teachers, administrators, principals and former students 15 and older.
- Nominees should currently be working in a New Hampshire school district, or charter school, private school or parochial school located in New Hampshire. You can also nominate a teacher who has retired in the past three years (2017 or later).
- Nomination submissions should be limited to 500 words or less but should be at least 100 words. You are encouraged to read previous nominations for inspiration and guidance.
- Submissions for nominated teachers who are selected to be named in the January 2021 issue will be printed in full, along with the nominators’ name and hometown.
- Submissions will be accepted through October 31, 2020, through the online nomination form below. Submissions sent through the mail or email will not be accepted.
- The number of nominations received for a particular teacher does not carry weight in the judging process (i.e. recipients are not recognized based solely on the number of nominations received). Nominators interested in recognizing the same teacher are encouraged to submit one thoughtful and well-written nomination versus multiple nominations.
- Submissions will be judged by the editor of ParentingNH and staff members of McLean Communications. The editor will make the final determination as to who is featured in the January 2021 issue.
- ParentingNH will contact nominators whose teachers are selected to appear in the issue in early November.
- Teachers who are to be recognized in ParentingNH’s January 2021 issue will be photographed for the magazine at a location and date to be determined after teachers are selected.
- For more information or if you have questions, please e-mail Parenting NH Editor Melanie Hitchcock at email@example.com.
You will be directed to a confirmation page once your submission has been made. If you do not see the confirmation page, then we do not have your nomination.