Join the ‘Greatest Show & Tell (& Taste) on Earth’
Calling all makers, inventors, artists, engineers, performers, and more. There are many options for participating in the NH Maker & Food Fest at the Children’s Museum of New Hampshire and downtown Dover on June 29. Apply for a table or booth to share what you’re working on or to do a talk or presentation. You might be a performer, or your company might have a cool new product to showcase. Projects can be as complex as a robot or drone, or a creative activity just for kids.
The people who participate in this event might be…
- Makers who have built robots
- Tinkerers who have invented something new
- Chefs sharing their love of cuisine
- Artists who have crafted unique objects
- Homesteaders and engineers who can build anything
- Coffee brewers serving it up hot or cold
- Entertainers with music in their souls
- Educators and community leaders who want to share opportunities
- Bakers selling delicious in every color
- Kids with big dreams
- Technology geeks sharing a love of new innovations
As a guest at the NH Maker & Food Fest you might get to…
- Interact with robots
- Play with rockets
- Try your hand at science experiments
- Geek-out with innovative technology
- Build something crazy
- Craft something beautiful
- Eat an amazing meal
- And so much more!
The deadline to apply is June 7. Find the application at childrens-museum.org/things-to-do/events/nh-maker-food-fest.