Kids Con New England goes online - and it's going to be better than ever
Just when it looks like it might take a superhero to salvage some of the fun that’s been canceled due to the coronavirus, one arrives.
Kids Con New England – the largest kids-focused comic and children’s book convention in New England – is taking its next event online.
Kids Con Online is a free event (this Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.) with an impressive lineup of creators from around the country completely accessible via kidscononline.com, the Kids Con New England Facebook page or its YouTube channel.
Here’s a preview video of this event:
Here’s who you can expect to see at Kids Con Online:
- R.W. Alley: Award Winning Artist of Paddington Bear
- John Patrick Green: Comic Creator of the NY Times Bestseller, InvestiGators
- Dave Roman: Award-Winning Comic Creator of Astronaut Academy
- Tim Jones: Syndicated Cartoonist of Sour Grapes
- Nancy Silberkleit: Co-CEO of Archie Comics
- Shannon Watters: Co-Creator/Writer of the Award-Winning Comic Series, Lumberjanes
There will also be creative workshops, musical performances, book reads, cartoons, Science with Supergirl and more.
You’ll also be able to take part in:
• Coloring Contest – Win Prizes
• Kids and family costume contest – Win Tickets to next Kids Con event!
• Meet Superheroes, Princesses, Pirates and ask them questions