10 a.m. – 3 p.m. in Portsmouth, NH
The Portsmouth Fairy House Tour–the world’s largest fairy house tour–takes place each September in the historic South End Neighborhood of Portsmouth. More than 200 fairy houses built by creative professionals and community members will be on display on the grounds of Strawbery Banke, the Governor John Langdon House, and throughout Prescott Park.
Simply fill out the form below and you’ll be entered to win a family voucher good for either Saturday, September 21 or Sunday, September 22 (the voucher can either be used for 1 adult and 4 children OR 2 adults and 2 children). The value of the family voucher is $25.
More information about this great, annual event can be found at: http://www.portsmouthfairyhousetour.com/
- You can enter the contest only once and you must be at least 18 years old to qualify.
- Winners will receive a voucher that will need to be redeemed for wristbands and a tour map. The voucher covers the cost of the tickets and does not include food, drinks, parking, additional services or goods, etc. You can redeem the ticket voucher for admission on either Saturday or Sunday (whichever day is most convenient for you!).
- You must complete this survey and provide all necessary information to be eligible to win.
- The last day to enter to win tickets is Sunday, September 15, 2019.
- The winners will be notified by email and then mailed the physical vouchers.
- ParentingNH and McLean Communications are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- The winners will be subject to verification by McLean Communications judges. Winners will be picked at random. Judges decisions are final.
- ParentingNH and McLean Communications employees and their families are not eligible to win this prize.
- By entering this contest and sharing your email and personal information you acknowledge that this information may be used by McLean Communications and ParentingNH to contact you with special offers related to their events, products or publications. We will not make your personal information public or sell your information to any other parties.