Published since 1993, ParentingNH has been the premier source of information and resources for families in the Granite State.
Each month 20,000 copies are distributed to several hundred select locations throughout the central, southern and seacoast areas of the state. With an estimated readership total of 55,000, ParentingNH is a proven and cost-effective way to reach a targeted market of well-educated parents, teachers, child care providers, and other advocates for children.
Demographics and Distribution
- On average, each issue of ParentingNH is read by 2.25 people.
- 47% of readers spend more than 30 minutes reading the print edition.
- 73% of the readership is between the ages of 25-44 years old.
- 52% of the readership has a household income between $50,000-$85,000
- 73% of the readership frequently purchases products or services from ads seen in ParentingNH.
- Print circulation: 20,000
- Total print readership: 55,000
- Monthly average total pageviews on ParentingNH.com: 75,000
- Monthly average unique visitors on ParentingNH.com: 30,000