Published since 1993, ParentingNH is the premier source of information and resources for families in the Granite State.
ParentingNH is the first and only statewide monthly digital magazine for parents of children and teens is sent out to 55,000 targeted readers. Reaching all corners of the Granite State, ParentingNH is a proven and cost-effective way to reach a targeted market of well-educated parents, teachers, child care providers, and other advocates for children.
Demographics and Distribution
- 81% of the readership are age 44 or younger
- 52% of the readership have a household income between $50,000-$85,000
38% of the readership have a household income of over $100,000
- 88% of the readership are women
- 44% of the readership are college graduates with 18% being post-graduates
- 73% of the readership frequently purchases products or services from ads seen in ParentingNH.
- Digital distribution: 55,000 targeted emails
- Monthly average total pageviews on ParentingNH.com: 60,000
- Monthly average unique visitors on ParentingNH.com: 30,000