Enter to win tickets
2018 Richie McFarland Children's Center
14th Annual Touch-A-Truck
Saturday, September 22
9 a.m. - 1 p.m. in Portsmouth, NH
Construction equipment, trucks, coach buses, oil delivery trucks, landscaping equipment, limousines, and emergency vehicles will be on hand for children and adults to get a close look at, and when appropriate, be able to sit in, climb on and explore.
Simply fill out the form below and you'll be entered to win four passes to the event. The value of each pass is $5.
More information about this great, annual event can be found at: richiemcfarland.org/event/14th-annual-touch-truck-fundraiser/
About Richie McFarland Children's Center: RMCC is an early childhood program whose purpose is to help young children reach their full developmental potential and to support their families through that process.
- You can enter the contest only once and you must be at least 18 years old to qualify.
- Winners will receive a voucher that will need to be redeemed in exchange for admission on the day of the event.
- You must complete this survey and provide all necessary information to be eligible to win.
- The last day to enter to win tickets is Sunday, September 16, 2018.
- The winners will be notified by email and then mailed the physical vouchers.
- ParentingNH and McLean Communications are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- The winners will be subject to verification by McLean Communications judges. Winners will be picked at random. Judges decisions are final.
- ParentingNH and McLean Communications employees and their families are not eligible to win this prize.
- By entering this contest and sharing your email and personal information you acknowledge that this information may be used by McLean Communications and ParentingNH to contact you with special offers related to their events, products or publications. We will not make your personal information public or sell your information to any other parties.