Parents often get the best advice from talking to other parents – at the playground, at school or sports events, in waiting rooms or lines...so each year we ask our readers to recommend their Family Favorites.
Family Favorites, ParentingNH’s award program, is our readers chance to recognize the places, people and things that make New Hampshire a great place to raise a family.
Categories include things like best: pediatrician, family-friendly restaurant, book store, museum, place to have a baby, dance studio and many more.
Voting for Family Favorites is open to everyone and takes place each summer.
Voting for the 2018 Family Favorites ends on Wednesday, August 15.
Promote the vote!
You need your customer's votes to get named a Family Favorite so here are some materials you can add to your website, newsletter or e-mail signature to help spread the word.
Need something else or another size? E-mail Morgen at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to try and help you out.
- 400x100 "vote for us" image (perfect for your e-mail signature!)
- 300x250 "vote for us" image (perfect for your website or blog!)
- Official voting logo (add to your website, signature, social sites, etc.)
Other ideas on how to spread the word:
• Remind your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social friends to vote by providing them with the parentingnh.com/familyfavorites link.
• Place the Family Favorites logo on your site with a link to the voting site.
• Write about the need for votes in your next blog or newsletter.
• Email your customers/clients/friends with a link to the voting site.
• Include a link to parentingnh.com/familyfavorites in your email signature or use the graphic above with a link to vote.
• Print the voting dates and event date in your next newsletter.
• If you're a restaurant, create bill stuffers asking for the vote.
• Program your register to print a note at the bottom of customers' receipts.
• Create bag stuffers/fliers or staple a note to a take-out/shopping bag.
• Create your own in-house flier to get the vote out.
• Create your own poster to get the vote out.
• Talk to your customers, remind them to vote.
Friendly voting reminders:
• One vote per person. (And don't forget to vote for your own business and ask employees to vote for you!)
• No ballot stuffing, please. (Yes, we can tell when people don't play by the rules.)