Does your child have a favorite teacher they can’t stop talking about? Are you a teacher who wants to brag about an inspiring colleague? Are you a principal who wants to bring attention to a special teacher at your school? Nominate them to be recognized in ParentingNH's second annual Top Teacher issue in December 2018.
ParentingNH wants to hear from you about those dedicated and talented teachers who not only are excited about teaching but also get students excited about learning. The magazine will be selecting several teachers to feature in the December 2018 issue.
The official nomination form can be found below.
More information about the nomination process and general guidelines for New Hampshire's Top Teachers:
- Preschool teachers through Grade 12 are eligible for consideration.
- Submissions will be accepted from parents of former students, teachers, administrators, principals and former students 15 and older.
- Nominees should currently be working in a New Hampshire school district, or charter school, private school or parochial school located in New Hampshire. You can also nominate a teacher who has recently retired in the past three years (2015 or later).
- Nomination submissions should be limited to 500 words or less.
- Submissions for nominated teachers who are selected to be named in the December 2018 issue will be printed in full, along with the nominators’ name and hometown.
- Submissions will be accepted through October 31, 2018, through the online nomination form below. Submissions sent through the mail or email will not be accepted.
- The number of nominations received for a particular teacher does not carry weight in the judging process (i.e. recipients are not recognized based solely on the number of nominations received). Nominators interested in recognizing the same teacher are encouraged to submit one thoughtful and well-written nomination versus multiple nominations.
- Submissions will be judged by the editor of ParentingNH and staff members of McLean Communications. The editor will make the final determination as to who is featured in the December 2018 issue.
- ParentingNH will contact nominators whose teachers are selected to appear in the issue by end of day Monday, November 5, 2018.
- Teachers who are to be recognized in ParentingNH’s December 2018 issue will be photographed for the cover at a location and date to be determined after teachers are selected.
- For more information or if you have questions, please e-mail Parenting NH Editor Melanie Hitchcock at email@example.com.
If you are have problems with the form below, please click here. Please note that you will be directed to a confirmation page once your submission has been made. If you do not see the confirmation page, then we do not have your nomination.