Community Congregational Church of Greenland is holding its 53rd annual Christmas Fair. There is no admission for this community holiday event and it will feature two floors of merchandise and activities including:
- A Cookie Walk with hundreds of homemade cookies
- Tables of jewelry, gourmet goodies and locally made products
- Handcrafted items made by the Women’s Alliance
- Children’s activities including Santa’s arrival by fire truck at 11 a.m.
- “Nearly New” and holiday décor rooms with bargains galore
- Lunch featuring soup and sandwiches
The fair’s Silent and Live Auction will be at the center of the event, featuring local artwork and handmade items, restaurant gift certificates, passes to area attractions, holiday decorations, gift baskets, and more.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.