Enter to win tickets
13th Annual Harvest Festival
September 23 | 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Remick Country Doctor Museum & Farm
Tamworth Village, NH
The Annual Harvest Festival at the Remick Country Doctor Museum & Farm in the beautiful Lakes Region is a celebration of agricultural life and the crafts, trades, traditions and pastimes that accompany it. Located on the grounds of a historic farmstead, attendees can look forward to seasonal festivities, down-home foods and old-time fun for all generations!
Festivities include tractor-drawn wagon rides, meet and greet with the farm animals, games and a scavenger hunt, apple cider making and samples, corn grinding, wood sawing, live music and touring the historic buildings.
Simply fill out the form below and you'll be entered to win a voucher good for a family admission (2 adults and 2 children [age 16 and under]). The family voucher is valued at up to $40.
More information about this great, annual event can be found at: www.remickmuseum.org/events/Harvest-Festival
- You can enter the contest only once and you must be at least 18 years old to qualify.
- Winners will receive a voucher that will need to be redeemed at the Remick Country Doctor Musem & Farm on the day of the event. The voucher covers the cost of admission; any additional purchases will need to be paid for by the ticket winner.
- You must complete this survey and provide all necessary information to be eligible to win.
- The last day to enter to win tickets is Sunday, September 17, 2017.
- The winners will be notified by email on Monday, September 18, 2017.
- Parenting NH and McLean Communications are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- The winners will be subject to verification by McLean Communications judges. Winners will be picked at random. Judges decisions are final.
- Parenting NH and McLean Communications employees and their families are not eligible to win this prize.
- By entering this contest and sharing your email and personal information you acknowledge that this information may be used by McLean Communications and Parenting NH Magazine to contact you with special offers related to their events, products or publications. We will not make your personal information public or sell your information to any other parties.