Does your child have a favorite teacher they can’t stop talking about? Are you a teacher who wants to brag about an inspiring colleague? Are you a principal who wants to bring attention to a special teacher at your school? Nominate them to be recognized in Parenting New Hampshire’s first-ever Top Teacher issue in December 2017.
Parenting NH wants to hear from you about those dedicated and talented teachers who not only are excited about teaching but also get students excited about learning. The magazine will select several teachers to feature in the December 2017 issue. One will be selected by Parenting NH to appear on the cover.
In addition to appearing in the magazine, all teachers featured will be invited to a New Hampshire Fisher Cats game in May at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium. The teachers will not only watch the game from a special suite, they will also be recognized in a ceremony on the field before the game.
The official nomination form can be found below.
More information about the nomination process and general guidelines for New Hampshire's Top Teachers:
- Preschool teachers through Grade 12 are eligible for consideration.
- Submissions will be accepted from parents of former students, teachers, administrators, principals and former students 15 and older.
- Nominees should currently be working in a New Hampshire school district, or charter school, private school or parochial school located in New Hampshire. You can also nominate a teacher who has recently retired in the past three years (2014 or later).
- Nomination submissions should be limited to 500 words or less.
- Submissions for nominated teachers who are selected to be named in the December 2017 issue will be printed in full, along with the nominators’ name and hometown.
- Submissions will be accepted through October 31, 2017, through the online nomination form below. Submissions sent through the mail or email will not be accepted.
- Submissions will be judged by the editor of Parenting New Hampshire and staff members of McLean Communications. The editor will make the final determination as to who is featured in the December 2017 issue and on the cover.
- Parenting NH will contact nominators whose teachers are selected to appear in the issue by Friday, Nov. 3, 2017.
- One teacher will be selected to be photographed for Parenting NH’s December 2017 issue. The teacher will be notified by Friday, Nov. 3, 2017. If they decline to be photographed, the editor will make another selection.
- For more information or if you have questions, please e-mail Parenting NH Editor Melanie Hitchcock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are have problems with the form below, please click here.